- Manufacturer: Amoena USA
- Product Name: Southport Surplice Tank
- Style Number: 3C0490
- Print: Washed Floral (Blue, Black, and White)
- Cups: Super support foam cups*
- Materials: Print, Solid, 80% nylon / 20% LYCRA Spandex; Mesh, 85% nylon/15% spandex; Lining 85% nylon / 15% spandex; Cup frames, 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- Available Sizes: 8-20
*The cups are foam lined. They are not filled and do not take the place of a breast form or shaper. Detailed Description
Whether on the beach or at the pool, Amoena swimwear gives women confidence to be active again. The expert attention to design creates figure-flattering swimwear with vibrant colors, sporty solids and novelty prints. Clever tailoring translates into high quality swimsuits that look and feel great.
Each suit features a pocket on each side to hold breast form(s) or symmetry shaper(s) in place and are designed with features that provide extra security and comfort.
Features of the Amoena Southport Surplice Tank:
- Surplice styling and color block figure slimming feature
- Pretty Peacock Blue, Black, and White "Washed Floral" fabric with black accents and bottom
- Scoop back and regular tank straps (straps are not adjustable)
- Shirring at waistline is figure slimming feature
- Micro feel full lining in front for allover comfort
- Xtra Life LYCRA® Spandex provides chlorine resistance and increased shape retention
- Super support foam cup*
*The cups are foam lined. They are not filled and do not take the place of a breast form or shaper.Part of Amoena's "Feel" Collection - Relax and feel comfortable.
It's always summer somewhere! The Feel collection of swimwear ensures women can feel completely relaxed and comfortable.
IMPORTANT ORDERING AND RETURN INFORMATION FOR AMOENA SWIMWEAR:
Ordering: Swimsuits are specially ordered for you from Amoena the day we receive your order. Your swimsuit will ship from our warehouse in approximately 3-7 business days from the date of your order. Amoena only receives one shipment of the swimsuits each season. Once a style is sold out, it is usually never made again. Please order early for the best selection.
Returns: We will accept returns on swimsuits within 30 days of shipment. The suit must not have been worn or washed. The original tags must still be attached. Additionally, the hygienic strip must be in place. We will not charge a restocking fee for the first swimsuit return or exchange, however, all subsequent returns or exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
No swim fabric can be guaranteed completely colorfast when exposed to chlorine, saltwater, hot tub temperatures or sun. However, proper care can preserve the beauty and shape of an Amoena swimsuit.
- Rinse off in the shower before entering a pool. The suit will absorb the less chlorinated tap water instead of the highly chlorinated pool water. This may extend the life of the suit.
- Immediately after use, rinse suit in cool, fresh water; then hand wash in a mild detergent.
- Gently squeeze excess water from the suit. Do not wring, wrap suit in a towel or leave wet suit in a plastic bag for extended periods.
- Air dry suit naturally in the shade. Never put the suit in a clothes dryer.
Measure the following areas and then use the chart as a guide to find the correct swimsuit size. To view the Size Chart, simply click on the "View Size Chart" link directly below the Select Size box above. The Sizing Chart is only a guide. As every woman knows, depending on your body type, each swimsuit style fits differently.
- Bust: With your bra and breast form on, measure the bust at the fullest part.
- Waist: Measure around the natural crease of the waistline, putting one finger between the body and the tape measure.
- Hips: Measure at the fullest part of the hips.
- Torso: Measure full circle, starting at the shoulder at the neck, over the fullest part of the bust, between the legs, then back up to the shoulder.
|6||34 1/2||27||36 1/2||59 1/2|
|8||35 1/2||28 1/2||37 1/2||60 1/2|
|10||36 1/2||30||38 1/2||62|
|12||38||31 1/2||40||63 1/2|
|14||39 1/2||33 1/2||41 1/2||64 1/2|
|16||41 1/2||35 1/2||43 1/2||66|
|24||50 1/2||44||52||71 1/2|